onsdag den 13. april 2011

Look of the day - April 13th.

I think half of my wardrobe is H&M. Its really kind of sad, but they make cute clothing and at a preferable price. I don't use many money these days, so thats where i go. I don't really know where to shop either. We really only have high street brands here. Today i am wearing H&M top, skirt & bag. I got this really cute top yesterday. I totally went shopping alone. 

Can you believe these shoes? They are wonderful, aren't they? They are really comfortable, and you can walk a whole day without getting annoyed. Get them.
Skirt: H&M (these sizes are big - this 38/8 were to big for me) - 13$
Top: H&M - 40$
Shoes: Bianco - 80$
Bag: H&M - 30$ (lol cheeap)
and random supermarket tights...




























3 kommentarer:

  1. I also like H&M because they are trendy, have a lot to choose from and of course they are cheap :).

    Like your outfit!

    www.annawii.blogg.se

    SvarSlet
  2. well hello!!! i found your blog through lookbook, and it's just sooo lovely. (: these shoes are great, and i love that floral top!

    SvarSlet
  3. Hey babe, didnt see your commect but tyy so much <3

    SvarSlet